Wednesday 3 September 2014

Challenge 20 winners

Hi Girls
Thank you to everyone who entered our  Flower Power challenge.
You all made  beautiful cards and we loved each and every one of them but as you know there can only be one winner.

The winner of the challenge was chosen  by Dressy Girl Jo and is Lucy with this gorgeous creation.


Well done and congratulations.
Please email us at alldressedupchallenge@gmail.com with your choice of 3 images or papers from the shop.

Now onto the top 3 in no particular order
1. Granne
  2. Vanessa
3. Ema
Very well done ladies, please help yourself to your badge from the side bar and hopefully you'll play along this week too. We would love to have you :)
Don't forger to share your crafty makes with us over on our Facebook Group  too

The Dressy Girls 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you so much Dressy Girl Jo, you're so sweet for choosing my card as the winner, I'm so excited as I adore ADU images sooooo much!!!! Congratulations to the Top 3 XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all. Thank you for choosing my card as a TOP 3 but if I hadn't clicked on it to look at it I would not have known it was me. My name is spelled wrong. I paid $300 for the privilege to spell my name with one 'M'. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete